I had a ton of requests for more swatches. Here is a few of the new ones I have been working with in the last year.PART 1
.zip Includes a jpg Preview, the original psd file and all of the .ACO (photoshop colour swatch) files.How the hell do I install a colour swatch in photoshop???
1. unzip the files.
2. Open C/program files/adobe/photoshop(whatever version you have)/presests/colorswatches. Drag and drop the .ACO files in this folder. Close the folder.
3. open photoshop
4. If you cant see your color swatch palate on the right go to the top of photoshop and click Window then swatches. you should now see your swatches.
5. click on the little drop down arrow on the top right of your color swatch menu. then click on replace swatches.
6. choose one of the color swatches you just unziped and it will load.
7. you can use your eye drop tool to sample the colors.
BAM THATS IT!